“Demystifying Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate”
Exclusive Master Class and Guided Blind Tasting led by Lisa Perrotti-Brown MW and Neal Martin with Robert Parker Guest appearance.
Grand Ballroom, Aberdeen Marina Club – 2pm to 4.30pm Wednesday 9th November
Up Close & Personal Dinner with Robert Parker
Restaurant Petrus, Island Shangri-La – 7pm to 10pm Wednesday 9th November
“Les Fruits de La Vigne” Dinner with Neal Martin, Lisa Perrotti-Brown MW
Function Room, Aberdeen Marina Club – 7pm to 10pm Thursday 10th November
Exclusive Master Class and Guided Blind Tasting 9th Nov, Aberdeen Marina Club – 200 pax
- Guided blind tasting of 5 brackets of 2 wines, old & young vintages for each, from key regions The Wine Advocate writes about & discussion on how they review wines.
- Wines featured: Château Lafite Rothschild & Harlan Estate 1998-2006, Château Haut Brion & Moss Wood 2001-2008, Château Suduiraut 1975-2001.
Up Close & Personal Dinner with Robert Parker 9th Nov, Restaurant Petrus – 20 pax
- Robert Parker to sit at a single table with 20 guests, discussing the current state of the wine market and current trends in investment worthy wines.
- Champagne Krug Grande Cuvée served on arrival, then 9 of the world’s most incredible wines are to be matched in pair with tailor made Gastronomic 8-Course Menu from Michelin-starred Petrus, Island Shangri-La.
- Wines featured: Château de Beaucastel Hommage à Jacques Perrin 98, Paul Jaboulet Aîné Hermitage La Chapelle 78, Dominus Estate 94, Château Cheval Blanc 90, Château La Mission Haut-Brion 82, Château Lafite Rothschild 86, Petrus 89, Château Latour 61, Château d’Yquem 75
“Les Fruits de La Vigne” Dinner 10th Nov, Aberdeen Marina Club – 50 pax
- “Les Fruits de la Vigne”, or a unique Fine Wine Dining Experience, is Hermitage Wines’ annual Signature Wine Dinner Event; it combines in the same event Top Wine Critics, Top Fine Wines (2 brackets of 3 wines) and Top Chef.
- For this 2011 Edition in Hong Kong, “Les Fruits de la Vigne” will be hosted by Neal Martin & Lisa Perrotti-Brown of The Wine Advocate and they will give commentary throughout the Dinner.
- Wines featured: Château de Beaucastel (pending) & Château Haut Brion 89-96-03
Official Website: parkerinasia.com